Jennifer McDonald, LiveOps Learning Program Manager, shares some tips to help you get the most out of our work-at-home insurance onboarding certification.
You've made the decision to apply for one of LiveOps' licensed insurance agent opportunities. Eagerly checking your email, you see your invite and review and accept the online LiveOps independent contractor agreement.
The next step in your work-at-home insurance journey is onboarding and certification, which will help you learn how to use the technology, understand the client’s products and requirements, and prepare you to take your first calls with confidence.
The following tips can help you get the most out of this important step on your road to work-at-home insurance success.
- Use the Onboarding Dashboard as your road map to help you complete certification without missing a step. And check out the reference guides for additional help.
- If you don't already have a landline telephone, call your phone company to set up your landline service as soon as you accept the contract. That way your phone will be ready when you complete certification.
- Complete your licensing appointment paperwork and send in your proof of licenses as soon as you can. These can take time to process and you can work on your certification while you wait.
- When you access LiveOps University (LOU), be sure to follow the "Compatibility View" instructions on the home page so that your courses and tests load properly.
- Be an active participant and ask questions during the virtual classroom learning sessions.
- Review the eLearning courses a second time - the courses are available in LiveOps University for you to review as many times as you like.
- Some topics, including how to schedule calls and invoice your talk time, will be covered in more detail after you complete certification. We try to pace the information so that you have time to digest and retain everything.
And, most important, don’t be afraid to reach out to the licensed insurance onboarding team through PostBox with any and all questions you may have. We are here to help you get ready to make the most of the licensed insurance agent opportunities available to you at LiveOps!