When you contract with LiveOps, you get access to one of the best and most powerful tools available to virtual customer service agents: LiveOps University!
At LiveOps, we believe that empowering agents to succeed is the key to their happiness and to the quality of customer care they provide. We want every agent to have the information they need to own the customer care experience on every call and make their home-based business a success. That’s why we invest so much into developing the best distance learning tools for virtual call center certification.
LiveOps University – Meet LOU!
We’ve put more than a decade of distance learning expertise into developing an award-winning online learning environment with over 700 unique courses that cover everything from how to connect your business to the call center platform to specific information about our clients and brands you choose to represent.
Onboarding experts serve as your guide through the certification process, providing information on which courses you need to complete before you take calls, helpful resources, and opportunities to get additional help.
We use a variety of techniques to accommodate different learning styles. Most certification paths include a mix of virtual classroom sessions, online reference material, situational simulations and interactive content that is engaging and provides opportunities for you to practice what you learn. Courses are broken into short sections so you can move at your own pace.
What to Expect During Certification
The time needed to complete certification varies for each opportunity, depending on how much information your business will need to provide the level of service desired by the client. For most programs, certification will cover three areas:
- Learning about LiveOps and the systems you will use
- Client-specific information and systems
- “Nesting” a special period that allows new agents to begin taking calls while still having the support of the onboarding team, including live sessions where you and other agents can talk about how the calls are going.
Getting the Most Out of Your Certification Courses
The learning programs are designed to help guide agents through the call flow from start to finish. Often allowing for detailed practice for different call types. Don’t rush it. Each section may have additional content that could be missed if you try to skip ahead just to finish.
Setting aside enough time to focus on each course and take notes will help you be more confident and prepared on your first calls. Here a few more tips from our learning and onboarding experts:
- Call your phone company to set up your landline service as soon as you accept the contract. This may take longer than expected and you want your phone to be ready for those nesting calls!
- Use the Onboarding Dashboard as your road map to help you complete certification without missing a step. And check out the reference guides for additional help.
- Participate and ask questions during the virtual classroom learning sessions. These sessions are meant to be interactive and allow agents to learn from each other’s questions.
- If you need help, don’t hesitate to reach out to the onboarding team before you miss a deadline. Send a PostBox message and give them a day to get back to you. They get a lot of messages, but they read them all!
- And remember that you can always go back to courses you’ve completed before to refresh your skills or knowledge of a program. Many agents return to LOU to refresh their knowledge or grow their business.
An Investment in Yourself and Your Home-Based Business
Completing call center certification is the first step you take as a business owner with LiveOps. We’ve invested in award-winning courses and an amazing staff to guide you through, but it’s up to you to invest the time and effort to make your home-based business a success.
Are you ready to make an investment in yourself? Check out our open opportunities today!
LiveOps' agent workforce on demand helps many businesses get results and keep their customers happy. Learn more at LiveOps.com.