Author: Karen Beaman, Director, Agent Acquisition
Early retirement sounds great, doesn’t it? No boss. No commute. Just time to do what you want. You can sleep in, spend more time with the grandkids, travel, learn to paint… the possibilities are endless.
The question is how to retire early and comfortably? For many people the answer is working after retirement in a different capacity. In fact, 54% of workers age 60 or older say they plan on working after retirement according to Career Builder’s 2015 annual retirement survey.
LiveOps’ home-based business opportunities are one way of working after retirement without limiting your freedom. With LiveOps you can use your skills and experience to run your own business as an independent call center representative and work on your own schedule.
- You get to work from the comfort of your home. No long commutes. No uncomfortable or expensive work clothes. You don’t even need a car!
- Flexible scheduling makes it easy to work while still enjoying your retirement.
- You decide how much you want to earn to supplement your retirement and build your business to meet that goal.
- We provide the clients, access to certification, and scheduling tools that make it easy to build your business your way.
- You can start making money from home before you retire to help you boost those retirement funds.
- As a LiveOps independent agent you’ll be part of a community of people who run home-based businesses.
It’s easy for motivated individuals to start a home-based business as an independent call center representative with LiveOps. If you are trying to figure out how to retire early, then I encourage you to learn how you can get started with LiveOps today!
“I have been delighted to know that I am among many of my older peers and our experience is appreciated at LiveOps.” - Sherry
“There is a very supportive community within LiveOps from the agents themselves. The clients of LiveOps work to help create a viable work force and the [certification] & opportunities available are pretty diverse.” - Jocinda Read her story!
“Retired in the Insurance business [after] 42 years … I saw an opportunity that I felt was a good fit for me.” - Ed
“I am retired and being an independent contractor has given me the ability to supplement my income and enjoy a better quality of life. This is a wonderful way to work without the normal hassles of driving every day. This also gives me the freedom to plan my work around my personal life.” - Linda