Author: Lisa Lozeau, Agent Acquisition and Onboarding
One of the best things about LiveOps Nation is that it is a 24 hour operation.
We recognize that not everyone wants to work 9-5. Some people are night owls by nature and do their best work at 2 in the morning. Others are trying to work around family or school schedules and need the flexibility to work an hour or two at a time.
We have military spouses who need to change their schedule (and sometimes even their location) based on their loved one’s deployment schedule. Many agents are caregivers or people who have a disability or health issue. They need the flexibility to ramp their hours up on good days and to cut back on other days.
Other agents just enjoy the freedom of being in control of their time and their earning potential.
So we are pleased to add another option to our virtual work opportunities: Weekend-specific opportunities.
Wait don’t agents already have the option of working on weekends? Yes, but these opportunities make it easier for people who just want to work on weekends to get started with LiveOps.
Why should you apply for weekend work with LiveOps?
- You aren’t competing against agents with greater availability during the application process.
- Call volume for these lines tends to be higher on weekends, which means more opportunities for you to earn money.
- Weekends are a great time to build your performance stats, which can lead to more opportunities and more call volume.
- Weekend work is great for extra money or a second income.
- This is a great way to see if virtual call center work is a good fit for you.
What opportunities are available?
As of this writing, we are offering weekend-work opportunities for
- Inbound sales agents – This is a great fit for people who like variety and want the opportunity to increase their earnings through various sales incentives. On these calls you may prequalify a caller for an offer, or sell them a product and maximize the sale by offering upsells and cross sells. Learn more.