As an independent agent you represent the client and their brand on calls. The language you use, your tone of voice, and your ability to express empathy and compassion, all affect how the caller feels about the client’s brand.
Making sure that you can meet the client’s expectations will help you grow your business.
In order to be successful, independent agents should:
- Enjoy talking to people
- Have a pleasant speaking voice with the ability to pronounce words correctly and speak clearly
- Be able to express empathy with callers, while still focusing on the client’s objective
- Be interested in learning about the brands and products you are representing, so that you can respond to customer questions.
- Be computer savvy. You will need to complete online certification courses, use online tools during calls, and maintain your own phone and computer equipment. Most of your communications with LiveOps and other agents will be online.
- Be organized. You will be responsible for your schedule and record keeping.
- Have a quiet room, free of noise, and any other distractions where you can take calls.
We route calls to agents who are meeting client expectations based on performance measures. This ensures that our clients are receiving services from the best agents available, and it provides more opportunities for those agents to earn money.
Providing services in a professional manner and meeting client expectations can increase your business’ performance measures and help your business succeed.