Author: Julie Grossman, Sr. Director Program Management
Recently, I had the pleasure of spending time on a cruise with 10 amazing LiveOps independent agents and their guests. I was excited to go away on a cruise, but even more exciting was the opportunity to treat some of our work-at-home call center agents to a really first-class experience.
We know how hard you work to provide outstanding service to our clients. Many of you are working from home so that you can juggle work with other commitments or challenges in your life. Your stories amaze me and I wish I could treat every one of you to a few days of sun and pampering. I’m sure you deserve it!
So here I was on cruise with ten of the most amazing people. This was my opportunity to learn more about what it means to be an independent agent working from home with LiveOps Nation, but also to learn how I and my colleagues can better serve our agents. How can we help your home business succeed? What types of clients and calls appeal to you? What is the best way for us to communicate with you and to be available when you need information from us?
So what did I learn?
- LiveOps is important to agents and their families. The common theme I heard from these agents was how LiveOps provides them with the opportunity to work and the flexibility to balance that work and with family time.
- Agents want to feel like part of the larger team. They want visibility and to hear about what’s happening with the overall business.
- They LOVE incentives like the cruise contest! Agents are very competitive and LOVE contests, additional incentives, and recognition to help keep them motivated and growing their business.
- Agents THRIVE on more education to make their business stronger.
- Our agents are genuinely nice people with a lot to share. If you are an agent, then make use of the agent dashboard and forums. If you are thinking of working from home as a call center agent, then read other agent’s stories – they may inspire you!
This cruise contest was a great opportunity for agents to grow their businesses, improve their performance stats, and for 10 lucky agents to enjoy a well-deserved vacation. I’m looking forward to applying what I learned to make LiveOps Nation an even better work-at-home call center partner for all of you.
Keep an eye out for more great incentives in the LiveOps Nation!