Being a LiveOps independent agent is more than just a way to make money. The time you put in to becoming an agent and improving your skills is an investment in your future.
Whether you become an independent agent for a few months to make some extra money or you choose this as your work-from-home career, the experience can provide lasting benefits.
- Develop your entrepreneurial and organizational skills: Independent agents are their own boss and are responsible for organizing and running their business to meet their financial goals.
- Improve your people skills: Being an independent agent is all about connecting with people.
- Build a business that can move with you: Military spouses and other people who are likely to relocate, can build a business that they can take with them as long as their relocation is to a state where LiveOps is currently sourcing agents.
- Keep your work skills sharp: If you are taking time off from your career to start a family, care for a loved one, or recover from an injury or illness, working from home may help you keep your professional skills sharp.
- Build a business that can meet your changing needs: It's hard to predict what the future will bring, but with LiveOps you have the flexibility to change how much or how often you work and you can get certified in different call types to keep the work fresh and interesting.