Work-from-home Customer Service opportunities
When things go wrong, you can help make it right
If you love helping people and want the flexibility of working from home, you’ve found an unparalleled opportunity to create exceptional customer service experiences for top brands.
As a Customer Service Agent, you’ll serve your clients by acting as the voice of their brand, caring for their customers and troubleshooting problems. Agents provide customer care for a variety of clients in fields such as energy, insurance billing and payments, payroll support and more. So forget the 9-to-5 and set your own schedule as an independent work-from-home Agent.
Skills & Experience:
Customer Service is perfect for agents who want an emphasis on providing stellar customer service and generating brand loyalty.
Calls Typically Available:
Hours are subject to change based on client’s availability & business needs.
7 days a week; Hours vary
Recommended: 10+ hours/week
Great If You:
- Have a pleasant, polished voice and a polite attitude
- Are passionate about customers’ needs and following them through to a resolution
- Have a friendly, reassuring and trustworthy phone persona
- Can demonstrate empathy and patience with difficult callers
- Are committed to the details that result in exceptional service
- Are adept at multitasking, including the ability to navigate online resources, change course with troubleshooting and effectively communicate with callers
- Can be self-sufficient and autonomous in a remote setting
- Enjoy the freedom of being your own boss
- Technology Skill Level: Low
- USB headset
- Operating system: Windows 10 or newer
- Dual Monitors strongly encouraged
- Minimum download speed: 5.0 Mbps+
- Minimum upload speed: 3.0 Mbps+
Explore more Liveops remote opportunities
Not sure if Customer Service Support is right for you? Check out our other opportunities, or take our short quiz to get recommendations tailored to you.
Get started on your new home business
Flexibility. Support. Earning potential. Join Liveops Nation and experience the freedom and autonomy of being self-employed! This means you can choose when, where, and how often to work!