Work-from-home Healthcare opportunities
Help patients navigate their healthcare
Healthcare concerns can make people feel vulnerable and overwhelmed. As a remote Healthcare Patient Support Agent, you can grant relief and understanding by providing them with a sympathetic ear and compassionate, patient service. In this work-from-home opportunity, you’ll help patients navigate insurance or pharmacy protocols, connect with critical resources, update records or resolve their questions and concerns—all in a rewarding day’s work.
Skills & Experience:
Healthcare Patient Support is best suited for agents comfortable displaying empathy with patients and providing support to callers on prescription medication.
Calls Typically Available:
Hours are subject to change based on client’s availability & business needs.
7 days a week; 9:00am – 9:00pm ET
Recommended: 20+ hours/week
Great If You:
- Have a nurturing, empathetic, patient demeanor
- Are calm, compassionate multitasker able to connect quickly and put people at ease
- Have a friendly, professional, reassuring and trustworthy phone persona
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Possess a strong desire to follow a problem through to a solution
- Can be self-sufficient and autonomous in a remote setting
- Enjoy the freedom of being your own boss
- Technology Skill Level: Medium
- USB headset
- Operating system: Windows 10. Select clients MAY support the use of Windows 11. (Apple/Mac and Chrome are not compatible)
- Dual Monitors strongly encouraged
- Minimum download speed: 15.0 Mbps+
- Minimum upload speed: 3.0 Mbps+
Explore more Liveops remote opportunities
Not sure if Healthcare Support is right for you? Check out our other opportunities, or take our short quiz to get recommendations tailored to you.
Get started on your new home business
Flexibility. Support. Earning potential. Join Liveops Nation and experience the freedom and autonomy of being self-employed! This means you can choose when, where, and how often to work!