Process and Timeline
Once you complete your application, you’ll be asked to submit your payment and information for the background and credit check via our secure third-party vendor, Checkr. In general, it takes 2-5 business days, although sometimes it may take longer. You’ll receive a copy of the report by email as soon as it’s complete. Checkr will forward the same report to Liveops, there’s no need to send us your copy.
Credit History: Reasons why someone might fail
Based on our criteria for Independent Contractor Agents, you may not qualify if your results reveal any of the following:
- Two or more civil judgments/tax liens (excluding divorce or dissolution of marriage) within the past five years.
- Two or more bankruptcies.
- Debt that is past due or in collections totaling more than $10,000 (excluding home mortgage foreclosure).
- Freeze or fraud alert on your credit file – it will need to be removed before you place the order.
Important: A low credit rating will not automatically disqualify an applicant.
Criminal History: Reason why someone might fail
The criminal history check includes the county, state, and/or federal level. Based on our criteria for Independent Contractor Agents, you may not qualify if your check reveals any of the following:
- Felony records: Dispositions of guilty, convicted, no contest/nolo contendere, adjudication withheld/deferred adjudication/probation before judgment (if currently under probation), pending, or outstanding warrant, or that have been negotiated down to a misdemeanor.
- Misdemeanor records: Three or more vehicular records with DUI, reckless driving or hit/run, or five or more total misdemeanors.
- Any records involving theft, fraud, dishonesty, breach of trust, arson, or violent crimes with dispositions of guilty, convicted, no contest/nolo contendere, adjudication withheld/deferred adjudication/probation before judgment (if currently under probation), pending, or outstanding warrant.