Sell insurance from home as an Independent Agent
Enjoy the thrill of the sale
You don’t have to spend your time traveling and chasing leads to build an insurance business. Liveops Independent Insurance Agents sell insurance from home. We connect you with some of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the nation, so you can feel proud to offer products customers can rely on.
As an Independent Insurance Sales Agent, you’ll convert warm, inbound calls to sales for your client—an insurance company that’s sure to be a household name. To take these calls, you must have a valid license to sell Life & Health insurance in your home state, plus hold a valid Life & Health Insurance License in at least 2 other states. With no earning caps for insurance agents, the sky’s the limit for your earning potential.
Skills & Experience:
Insurance Sales is best suited for agents comfortable with inbound sales, calling warm outbound leads, upselling, and overcoming objections.
Calls Typically Available:
Monday – Saturday; 8:00am – 10:00pm ET
Recommended: 10+ hours/week
Great If You:
- Are a goal-oriented life & health insurance agent with excellent sales skills
- Are passionate about insurance, with the charisma to connect with people
- Have the drive to learn the ins and outs of products and be the confident, trustworthy expert for customers
- Possess strong communication skills and can overcome customer objections when negotiating a sale
- Find it rewarding to help people understand and find the best solutions to complex problems
- Can learn and use customized software and applications
- Can be self-sufficient and autonomous in a remote setting
- Enjoy the freedom of being your own boss
- Technology Skill Level: Low
- Dedicated digital phone line
- Operating system: Windows 10 or newer
- Dual Monitors strongly encouraged
- Minimum download speed: 5.0 Mbps+
- Minimum upload speed: 3.0 Mbps+
Get started on your new home business
Flexibility. Support. Earning potential. Join Liveops Nation and experience the freedom and autonomy of being self-employed! This means you can choose when, where, and how often to work!