Teresa started her journey with LiveOps as a stay-at-home mom working around her kids' schedules for some extra fun money. When she ended up divorced and needed full-time work, she was able to expand her LiveOps home business to meet her needs without having to ask anyone for help and she is still able to make extra money for activities that she enjoys.
“I like that I can make my own hours and really work around my kid's schedules. I never have to worry about missing a game, concert, or meeting because of work. I'm here when they get home from school, even if there is an early dismissal!”
Teresa’s typical day looks like this:
- 9am - noon: schedules herself to work
- Noon: 30 minute lunch break and throws dinner in the crock pot and a few household chores
- 12:30 - 3pm: schedules herself to work
- 3pm: Gets off just in time for her kids to walk through the door from school
- 3pm - whenever: Family time
Sometimes she will work for a few hours in the evening if she does not have anything going on.
“This is real WORK. Working at home isn't always easy. You have to have a plan and work hours have to be work hours. But if you are driven and want to make it work it's a great opportunity!"