Balancing work and caregiving is just one reason to love Liveops
Being there for her father is just one of the many things she loves about Liveops.
Liveops gives you the flexibility to work when you want to.It is easy to say that family comes first, but balancing work and caregiving is challenging. Like many caregivers, Staci was receiving frequent calls from the facility where her father lives and struggling to get time off from work to care for him.
She found the flexibility she needed to balance work and caregiving as an independent agent with Liveops.
Work around the demands of being a caregiver
“My father is very sick with Parkinson’s and dementia. I can’t tell you the number of times I had to take off from my brick and mortar job, resulting in disciplinary action for absenteeism. If anyone is taking care of a sick parent, then you know what I’m talking about.
Liveops gives you the flexibility to schedule or un-schedule when you need to. It’s nice not having to take a personal leave from work when something happens in the family, or something happens to you. You don’t have to answer to anyone.
The self-scheduling system is very well coordinated. If you can’t be home on a certain day at a certain time to schedule the hours you want, don’t worry, there are more days and times available.
More to love about being an independent agent
- You can also sleep later. You don’t have to worry about beating rush hour traffic or Liveops has a variety of different call types you can pursue.warming up your car in the winter and scraping ice off the windshield.
- No money spent on proper office attire, or uniforms. No safety glasses to wear, or ear protection.
- You don’t have to take money out of your hard earned invoices to spend on fuel.
- You can have a drink and snack right by your computer, if you want.
- No taxes are taken out of your invoice. I know you have to pay at the end of the year, but it’s so nice to get the most out of your invoice each time.
- Lastly, I like the different opportunities with Liveops. They have a variety of different call types you can pursue, if interested.”