Licensed Life Insurance Independent Contractor Agents - Remote Work from Home
Liveops: Flexibility. Autonomy. Freedom. We’re ranked 3rd in Flexjob’s 2021 Top 100 Companies with Remote Jobs
Are you a Licensed Insurance Agent looking for free warm leads and a flexible, work from home opportunity? At Liveops you can sell Insurance when and where you choose. You don’t have to spend your time traveling and chasing leads to build an insurance business, in fact at Liveops you can decide when and where you sell Insurance.
Liveops is seeking Licensed Life and Health Insurance Sales Agents who have the drive to sell insurance and the passion to make a difference in the lives of customers searching for the right plan. Liveops Licensed Insurance Independent Contractor Agents, assist customers with their insurance inquiries and purchases via incoming warm leads and outbound follow-up calls, for one of our well-known insurance industry clients.
Eligibility Requirements for this Opportunity:
- Liveops is accepting application in the following states: AK, AL, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY.
- You possess an active life and health/accident/sickness insurance license in ONE of the following states: FL, GA, IL, KS, MD, MI, VA
- You possess an active life and health/accident/sickness insurance license in your resident state PLUS 2 non-resident states.
Is This For You?
You’re exactly the kind of Independent Contractor Agent our client is looking for if you:
- Currently hold an active Life & Health Insurance License
- Are a goal-oriented, with excellent sales skills
- Are passionate about insurance and have charisma to connect with people
- Possess strong communication skills and can overcome customer objections when negotiating a sale
- Have a desire to set your own schedule, work when and how much you want and be your own boss
- Want the flexibility that comes with being a NON-CAPTIVE agent
- Can learn and use customized software and applications
To become an Independent Contractor agent the following are required:
- Have your current/active Life & Health Insurance License NRDS number handy
- Click that Apply button and submit your application
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Sign a Licensed Insurance Disclosure form
- Complete Appointment Paperwork
- Pass a background and credit check completed for Liveops
- The background/credit check requires a $45 processing fee paid directly to our vendor
- View our background and credit check requirements here
Licensed Insurance client certification is focused on learning the client’s systems and processes, not about learning to sell insurance. All Independent Contractor Agents must complete client certification and rest assured, its FREE
- Takes 3 weeks to complete
- Is a combination of self-paced eLearning courses and live virtual classroom learning sessions conducted via conference call
- Requires meeting certification requirements by posted deadlines.
Please review the Liveops basic technology requirements by clicking here
- A USB headset will be required for this opportunity
- While not required, dual monitors are highly recommended for this opportunity
- Liveops systems are not currently compatible with Mac or Chromebook
As an independent contractor, you will submit invoices and receive payment for completed services. Programs have varying pay structures, but most programs pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting callers. You may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives. Depending on call volume, utilization, incentives and how much you commit, hourly earnings could range from $19-$26 per hour.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor Agent providing virtual call center services to Liveops’ clients, you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on client opportunity and support required. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their profit and loss.
Independent Contractor Agents choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks. Successful Insurance Sales Agents can commit to at least 15 hours per week. Keep in mind: the more hours you can commit to, the more plans you can sell, the greater your earning potential.
- Calls for this program generally come in:
- Monday – Friday from 8am to 10pm EST
- Saturdays from 9am to 6pm EST