Licensed Life Insurance Independent Contractor - Work from Home
Are you a Licensed Insurance Agent looking for a flexible opportunity? One where you’re provided with free warm leads? Yes! Then Liveops is looking for you!
Liveops is looking for Licensed Life and Health Insurance Sales Specialists who want to make a difference in the lives of the many customers searching for the right insurance plan. With the abundance of insurance plans available, the need for a knowledgeable and caring professional to assist in the selection process is of the utmost importance. Liveops Insurance Specialists assist customers with their insurance inquiries and purchases via incoming calls and by placing outbound calls, for one of our well-known insurance industry clients. All customer leads are warm and provided at no cost to specialists.
Who is Liveops?
Liveops, ranked #4 in FlexJob’s 2020 Top 100 Companies with Remote Jobs, is the leader in virtual, home-based agents. We currently contract with a variety of Fortune 500 companies, handling their inbound customer care calls. We actively seek eager customer-service focused individuals, wanting the freedom of being their own boss, operating as an Independent Contractor agent. We connect these talented customer service and sales professionals to companies that offer flexible, remote work. We aim to provide quality customer service in all aspects of our business. We aim to provide top talent ~ that’s why we need you!
There are 2 ways to meet eligibility requirements for this opportunity:
1. You currently possess an active life and health/accident/sickness insurance license in one of the following states: KS, TX, FL, IL, GA, MI, VA, MD.
2. You currently possess an active life and health/accident/sickness insurance license in your resident state and in 2 non-resident states.
This opportunity is currently accepting applications in the following states: AL, AZ, AR, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY.
Are you a good fit for this opportunity?
You’re exactly the kind of Independent Contractor agent our client is looking for if you:
- You currently hold an active Life & Health Insurance Producer License
- Are a goal-oriented Life & Health Insurance Agent with excellent sales skills
- Are passionate about insurance and have charisma to connect with people
- Possess strong communication skills and can overcome customer objections when negotiating a sale
- Have a desire to set your own schedule, work when and how much you want and be your own boss
- Want the flexibility that comes with being a NON-CAPTIVE agent
- Look forward to spending your valuable time closing warm leads, not searching for cold ones
- Can learn and use customized software and applications
- Live in: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV or WY
Application and Certification Process:
To become an Independent Contractor agent the following are required:
- Click that Apply button and submit your application today!
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Sign a Licensed Insurance Disclosure form
- Complete Appointment Paperwork
- Pass a background and credit check completed for Liveops
- This will require a non-refundable $45 fee paid directly to our 3rd party background check provider
- View our background and credit check requirements here: https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#faqs
Every Independent Contractor agent must complete a client certification class. Liveops provides this certification for FREE. This certification:
- Takes 3 weeks to complete
- Is a combination of self-paced eLearning courses and live virtual classroom learning sessions conducted via conference call
- Includes our agent readiness team, who are committed to equipping you with the tools you’ll need to be successful
- Requires completion of all certification requirements by posted deadlines.
Technology Needed for Success:
Please review the Liveops requirements by clicking the following link: https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#office-requirements
- While not required, dual monitors are highly recommended for this opportunity
- Please note: Liveops systems are not currently compatible with Mac or Chromebook
- Digital or Landline phone service is required.
This opportunity pays for time spent talking on the phone and assisting customers. Independent Contractor agents may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives. The talk-time rate is $0.30 per minute of talk-time + $7.00 commission (Depending on call type).
Liveops does not withhold any taxes from your earnings. As an Independent Contractor you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
This opportunity offers true flexibility! Independent Contractor agents choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks. Successful agents will commit to at least 15 hours per week. The more hours you can commit to, the greater your earning potential.
- Calls typically come in:
- Monday – Friday from 8am to 10pm EST
- Saturdays from 9am to 6pm EST