Remote Work-From-Home Call Center Agents - Independent Contractor
Liveops: Flexibility. Autonomy. Freedom. We’re ranked 3rd in Flexjob’s 2021 Top 100 Companies with Remote Jobs
Build a thriving work-at-home business providing remote customer service for top brands. We are seeking Independent Contractor Agents to provide virtual services to our client’s customers, spanning a variety of industries including Retail, Healthcare, Licensed Insurance, Non-Licensed Insurance, Energy, Government and Tax Support.
As a Liveops Independent Contractor Agent, you have flexibility, autonomy and freedom to choose when and where to provide services.
As an Independent Contractor Agent, you can:
- Set your own schedule to work around your life.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss.
- Work from home or any quiet place.
Our Clients look for people who are comfortable:
- Conducting inbound/outbound customer service calls. Creatively solving problems.
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound solutions.
- Documenting details of calls and customer interactions.
- Managing multiple systems, programs, and screens simultaneously.
Successful Independent Contractors will have the following skills:
- Minimum 1 year of phone based, customer service experience
- Computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and systems
- Strong customer service and written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
As an independent contractor, you will submit invoices and receive payment for completed services. Programs have varying pay structures, but most programs pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting callers. You may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives. Depending on call volume, utilization, incentives and how much you commit, hourly earnings could range from $12-$17 per hour.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor Agent providing virtual call center services to Liveops’ clients, you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on client opportunity and support required. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their profit and loss.
Liveops path to becoming an Independent Contractor Agent:
- Complete an application to join Liveops Nation, which includes passing a background/credit check
- The background/credit check requires a $45 processing fee paid directly to our vendor
- View our background and credit check requirements here
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
Important Things to Note:
- We have a variety of programs starting every week
- Client opportunities may have additional requirements, including expanded client-specific certification. Some client programs may require Independent Contractor Agents to provide services above-posted minimum standards to maintain eligibility.
- Liveops is currently accepting applications in the following states: AK, AL, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Independent Contractor Agents choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks. You get to dictate when and how often you commit to providing services. Keep in mind, the more you service, the higher your earning potential!
Please review the Liveops basic technology requirements by clicking here
- Some clients may require additional security measures and technology equipment
- Liveops systems are not currently compatible with Mac or Chromebook
Get ready to join Liveops Nation!