Flexibility. Balance. Freedom.
Are you motivated by the freedom to choose? Do you yearn for the ability to balance your busy life with work that’s meaningful? Has your experience shown you these things cannot be found within the constraints of the traditional job market? Liveops has best in class, remote work from home opportunities that offer this freedom and flexibility. Opportunities to build a business on your terms.
Liveops is seeking work-from-home, Independent Contractor Agents (ICAs) to provide remote customer service support to our portfolio of clients. This portfolio is a collection of well-known brands spanning Retail, Healthcare, Insurance, Energy and Tax Software. Liveops platform shows you the way to meaningfully support client’s customers, as you build a small business you care about & achieve the dream of true work-life balance.
As an Independent Contract Agent (ICA) you’re your own boss and you:
- Have the freedom, flexibility & autonomy to choose when and to whom you provide support services
- Set your own schedule
- Work remotely/from your home
ICA’s remotely handle inbound/outbound customer service calls. During which they assess the customer’s needs and creatively solve problems providing sound solutions.
- Minimum 1 year phone based, customer support experience
- Computer skills. ICAs have the ability to:
- navigate multiple systems, programs & windows
- simultaneously document call notes & customer interactions
- build upon current tech skill set when required
- Strong customer service and written skills
- Patience & empathy
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Client opportunities offer varying pay structures, based on productive time spent assisting customers while on the phone and may offer performance-based pay and/or other incentives. Actual earnings vary depending on client opportunity chosen and support required. Hourly equivalent earnings may range from $12-$17.
ICAs are self-employed 1099 Independent Contractors. As such, ICAs are responsible for paying their own taxes and expenses.
ICAs choose their own schedule by self-scheduling 30-minute blocks of time, during which they commit to handle call volume & provide customer support.
Please review the Liveops basic technology requirements by clicking here
- Some clients may require additional security measures, technology & equipment beyond basic requirements
- A PC is required. Macs or Chromebooks are not currently supported
How To Become An ICA:
- An ICA must live permanently in & provide services from one of the following states:
- AK, AL, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
- Complete the application process, including:
- Complete an application
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Pass a background check
- The background check requires a $24.99 processing fee paid directly to Sterling, the background check vendor
- View background requirements here
- Create Agent accounts including Openforce and Okta.
- Select a client
- Complete the chosen client specific certification, satisfactorily completing all milestones in a timely fashion
- Some client opportunities may have additional requirements, including expanded client-specific certification. Some client programs may require Independent Contractor Agents to provide services above-posted minimum standards to maintain eligibility.
- Be sure to read client summary & certification schedule carefully before committing to a client.