Work-from-home Government Support opportunities
Be a lifeline for people during critical events
If your dream is to create an at-home business helping others overcome adversity, this the opportunity for you. Connect individuals, families, and businesses to the local, state, and federal aid they depend on. When disaster strikes, Liveops Agents are ready to help people recover when they need help most.
Our Government Services Support Agents are the compassionate voice, the understanding heart, and the outreached hand of government support in critical times of crisis. If you’re ready to take on this critically important role, Liveops’ diverse network of service-minded professionals is ready to welcome you into their ranks.
Skills & Experience:
Government Support is perfect for home business owners wanting to provide a helping hand to callers in their time of need.
Calls Typically Available:
Hours are subject to change based on client’s availability & business needs.
7 days a week; 8:00am – 8:00pm ET
Recommended: 10 hours/week
Great If You:
- Are passionate about helping others overcome challenges
- Can show empathy and patience with callers facing difficult circumstances
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Have a strong desire to follow a problem through to a solution
- Can be self-sufficient and autonomous in a remote setting
- Enjoy the freedom of being your own boss
- Technology Skill Level: Medium
- USB headset
- Operating system: Windows 10 or newer
- Dual Monitors strongly encouraged
- Minimum download speed: 5.0 Mbps+
- Minimum upload speed: 3.0 Mbps+
Explore more Liveops remote opportunities
Not sure if Government Support is right for you? Check out our other opportunities, or take our short quiz to get recommendations tailored to you.
Get started on your new home business
Flexibility. Support. Earning potential. Join Liveops Nation and experience the freedom and autonomy of being self-employed! This means you can choose when, where, and how often to work!